Cherie specializes in razor cutting, coloring, updos, stage hair design, blow outs and makeup design.
In her 25 years of experience, Cherie has worked with many of the top style brands including:
- Vidal Sassoon - certified
- Vidal Sassoon - taught haircutting in salon for 5 years
- Toni and Guy - dry haircutting certified
- Bumble & Bumble -razor haircutting certified
- Goldwell - Master Haircolorist and Goldwell Technical Associate (GTA)
- Goldwell - Taught Goldwell Hair Color Line as GTA for 3 years
- Goldwell - Made stage presentations for color trends in the NYC-metro, Maryland, & Arizona
- David Michael Hair Studio - educator for hair color for one year
- Certified in Lasio, Coppola, and Brazillian hair relaxing treatments
- Cover Girl Studio modeling agency – makeup artist and hair stylist for national magazine cover and model portfolios
- National modeling photo shoots for TV, print work and runway fashion shows
- Make-up artist and hairstylist for the Joe Franklin Show on Channel 9 WOR TV, in Secaucus, NJ
Cherie has been involved with charities such as St. Jude’s Research Hospital and local community charities. She also worked with NJ Fashion Week as a hairstylist and make-up artist.