Lindsey’s specialties include color, cutting, styling, color correction, highlights, ombre coloring, balayage coloring, keratin treatments, long hair, short hair and men's cuts.
After graduating from The Capri Institute of Cosmetology, Lindsey has continued to train in modern techniques and stay informed of new products and styling trends including:
- David Michael Hair Studio’s Intern Training Program
- Redken Exchange Training NYC - Redken color techniques, cutting, styling and product knowledge and uses
- Arrojo Academy NYC cutting and styling - Arrojo product knowledge and uses
- Kerastase training - product knowledge and styling uses
- Goldwell training - color techniques and product knowledge
- Bumble and Bumble cutting program - styling and product knowledge
- L'oreal - color training and product uses
- Euphora - men's cutting techniques
- Crew men's cutting techniques
- Certification in Lasio, Coppola, and BKT keratin treatments
Highlighting her experience and expertise, Lindsey was invited to participate in high-profile styling events including TLC's "What Not to Wear" makeover fashion show, a Cut-A-Thon for The Brain Aneurism Foundation and a Cut-A-Thon for The National Breast Cancer Foundation.