Nicole specializes in men’s and women's cuts, short modern women's cuts, blowouts, special effect highlights, balayage, ombre, keratin treatments, fashion colors, tape in and individual hair extensions.
Nicole graduated from the Artistic Academy for Cosmetology and followed up by completing the following training programs:
- David Michael hair studios - intern training program,
- Redken Exchange - cut and color
- Redken symposium in Las Vegas
- Redken - product knowledge and finishing classes
- Arrojo - product knowledge classes
- Goldwell - color classes,
- Bumble & Bumble - product knowledge and finishing techniques
- Kerastase - treatments, product knowledge and finishing,
- Certified in Lasio, Coppola and Bkt keratin treatments, perfect tress hair extensions, hair treats hair extensions
She has participated in charity cut-a-thons for brain aneurism research and The American Cancer Society, Pink Hair Extensions for Breast Cancer Awareness, and has completed three makeover for TLC Network's What Not To Wear with Clinton Kelly.