Shawna specializes in coloring, styling, men's haircuts and women's short haircuts, cutting, keratin treatments, color correction, makeovers, balayage, ombre, prom updos, bridal and bridal party updos, curling and braids.
Shawna graduated from The Capri Institute and gained a lot of additional training and experience through the following programs:
- David Michael Hair Studio - intern training program
- Redken Academy - classes for product knowledge, updos and styling
- Redken - color techniques,
- Redken Exchange 5th Ave - Color and Know Why class, Mix Master Class taught by Kris Sorbie
- Keratase - product knowledge and styling uses
- Arrojo Academy - cutting, styling and product knowledge classes
- Goldwell - product knowledge, color and highlighting classes
- Eufora - men's cutting workshops with Jay Fata including straight razor
- Certified in Lasio, Coppola, and BKT keratin treatments
- Trained by Tabatha Coffey for 3 years
Shawna has devoted her time and skill set to several charity events including a cut-a-thon for the Brain Aneurism Foundation, a cut-a-thon for the National Breast Cancer Foundation, a Neiman Marcus charity event curl and braid bar and
updos for bridal exposés.