Stephen is a master stylist who specializes in makeovers, coloring, color correction, highlighting, thick hair, long hair, short hair, fine hair, razor cuts and classic barbering. He loves to put texture and movement in all cuts to give a nice balance of hard and soft lines. He makes new clients feel comfortable and helps them learn to recreate the salon look at home.
Stephen graduated from the Artistic Academy of Cosmetology, has been named a Top 5 stylist in 201 Magazine four years in a row, and has trained with several top brands including:
- Vidal Sassoon California - cutting and styling
- Rusk - cutting and texturing
- Bumble and Bumble - cutting and razor cutting
- Jingles - cutting and razor cutting
- Redken - cutting and razoring
- Goldwell - highlights and color
- Logics - coloring
Stephen performed stylings on the Queen Latifah makeover show and assisted in a John Casablanca Guess model search, as well as participating in a cut-a-thon for the National Breast Cancer Foundation and a cut-a-thon for the National Brain Aneurysm Foundation.