The studio will reopen on June 22nd.
Thank you for your patience. We are prepared and ready to provide you with outstanding salon services once again. Phone lines will be open on the 15th. The studio will reopen on June 22nd.
We will have some new procedures in place to maintain our staff and client’s safety. We wish it were business as usual, but for the immediate future there will be some new procedures as listed below:
- The DMHS will only be able to accept clients by appointment. We will resume accommodations for walk-ins as soon as possible.
- When you arrive to the salon for your appointment, you will see that we have a new check in procedure. Upon your arrival, you must call the salon and let the front desk staff know that you have arrived.
- When your stylist is ready, you will receive a text message as to when you may enter the salon.
- You must wear a mask during your entire visit. If you do not have a mask or do not want to stain yours (for those getting color) we will supply, you with a mask at a nominal fee.
- For the immediate future there will be NO beverages or food permitted in the salon. Magazines previously furnished by the DMHS will no longer be available.
- We would of course enjoy seeing everyone’s finished look; unfortunately, we are not able to offer any blow-dry’s at this time.
Our stylists will be positioned at every other styling station to follow social distancing guidelines.
- If you are coming in for a Haircut only, we ask to come in with clean shampooed hair.
- If possible, please refrain from carrying into the salon unnecessary packages. We ask you only bring your method of payment or small handbag or purse.
- If you are having color, you will be given a disposable gown and cape.
- We will not be able to offer our clients a waiting area; please come alone. Only clients with an appointment will be allowed to enter the studio.
- Our Stylists have customized their schedules, please call Salon for new hours.
- Our on-line booking is not available currently. As soon as it is back online, we will notify everyone.
There will hand sanitizers throughout the salon. We also will have the salon disinfected utilizing state of the art sanitizing foggers designed to eliminate dangerous viruses and bacteria every morning and evening. Extra time is being used in between clients to wipe down and sanitize workstations after each use.
welcome to DAvid Michael hair studio
At The David Michael Hair Studio, our skilled team of professionals are as passionate about you and your hair as you are. We strive to make your experience at The David Michael Hair Studio the best it can be! When people who share the same standards of maximum style and superior service come together, that makes for great hair.
David Michael Hair Studio is proud to be able to offer these innovative products to our discerning clients. Ask your stylist to provide you with a product that best suits your hair and styling objectives.
growth and success
The continuing education program
The David Michael Hair Studio is proud of the team of nearly forty employees. The phenomenal growth and success of these professionals is predicated upon team building and team activities. The David Michael Hair Studio integrates technically based programs of continuing education for each and every employee. Advancement is achieved through successful participation and completion of over thirty educational programs offered annually.
>> Master Designer
>> Master Stylist
>> Artistic Designer
>> Artistic Stylist
>> View all our Specialist
David Michael Studio supports various local charities
and works effortlessly to give back to the community.
We also encourage our clients to work with groups such as Locks of Love to contribute long hair. We can help you with preparing your hair and getting you the necessary forms.
building a brand
Through customer service
David Michael Hair Studio is not just any ordinary hair salon. Visiting the studio is truly an experience. From the warm earth tones interior to the attentive customer service, every detail matters. At the David Michael Hair Studio, pride, attentive and friendly staff ensures that your every visit meets or exceeds your expectations! The David Michael Hair Studio has been a FOUR-TIME WINNER of Best of The Best in Bergen County! As well, the studio of a staunch supporter of local schools, places of worship, sporting teams and civic organizations.
The DMHS would like to say “Thank You” for purchasing your professional hair products from us. Each and every one of the products that you have selected are hand delivered to the DMHS by authorized licensed product distributors by the manufacturer. Each product is “Guaranteed” for its intended use and freshness. The DMHS does not market or sell diverted products, imitation products or out of date or stale products. The products that we sell, are original and untampered products. We pride ourselves on being able to bring to you these professional product lines! Your product purchases at the DMHS are supporting a local small business and furthering educational programs enjoyed by each and every staff member. Thank you for making your selections and purchases at the DMHS!